• Senior Resident Gastroenterology in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
• Consultant Gastroenterology in Max Hospital Mohali
Education & Training:
• MBBS, MD (General Medicine) from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
• DM (Hepatology) from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
• GEM Award winner for Clinical Excellence at Max Mohali 2021
Research & Publication:
• Mehtani R, Venkitaraman A, Roy A, Premkumar M. Metastatic Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor With Primary Presentation as Orbital Cellulitis. ACG Case
Reports Journal. 8:4.
• Venkitaraman A, Singh V, et al. Multiple cycles of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in decompensated cirrhosis: a double-blind RCT. Hepatology
International March 2022.
• Venkitaraman A, Roy A, Singh V. “Ascites and Spontaneous Bacterial Peritonitis.”Clinical Rounds in Hepatology, Singh V, Roy A, Springer, Jan 2022, pp. 59-66.