Thesis Guided (As Principal Guide)
1. Functional status of the gallbladder by O.C.G. and ultrasound in symptomatic chronic cholelithiasis
2. Evaluation of the silver stained Nucleolar Organizer Regions (Ag-NOR) in colorectal cancer.
3. Nipple involvement in peripherally situated carcinoma of the breast.
4. Endotoxemia in acute pancreatitis and its correlation to the development of pancreatic abscess.
5. Evaluation of C.E.A. in colorectal carcinoma.
6. Comparative evaluation of immunological dysfunction after mini and conventional cholecystectomy.
7. Estimation of Anti thrombin-III levels in peritonitis.
8. Evaluation of serum endotoxin in obstructive jaundice.
9. Comparative evaluation of serum and biliary levels of CEA and CA-242 in colorectal carcinoma.
10. Efficacy of gallbladder instillation and port site infiltration of bupivacaine on postoperative pain relief following laparoscopic cholecystectomy, a prospective, double blind, placebo controlled study.
11. Prospective randomized comparative study of morbidity and mortality after open VS laparoscopic suture closure of duodenal perforation.
12. Study of role of pro-inflammatory mediators TNF, IL8 and lipid peroxidation in predicting organ system failure in patients of trauma.
13. The effect of carbon di-oxide (CO2) insufflation on endotoxemia and bacterial translocation in experimental peritonitis
14. Sub clinical deep vein thrombosis in high risk surgical patients
15. Elective colorectal surgery with and without mechanical bowel preparation: A prospective non randomized study.
16. Quality of life following Trans hiatal esophagectomy in carcinoma esophagus.
17. Comparative study of post anastomotic leak with barium swallow and oral test feed following THE in carcinoma of esophagus.
18. Evaluation of FLT PET scan in hepatobiliary tumors
19. Study of short term outcome following adjuvant treatment in carcinoma gall bladder
20. Study of gastric tube volume following laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy
21. Study the role of intra abdominal pressure, abdominal perfusion pressure, D- dimer and serial estimation of serum endotoxin in predicting pancreatic infection in severe acute pancreatitis
22. Role of PET CT in predicting respone to CRT in colo rectal cancer
23. To study the pancreatic duct diameter and residual pancreatic volumeon pre op. CECT to predict post operative pancreatic fistula after pancreato duodenectomy
24. To study the role MicroRNA in carcinoma gallbladder
25. Study the role of microRNA in diagnosis of pancreatic carcinoma
26. To study the natural course of Acute cholecystitis after initial treatment and prior to delayed cholecystectomy
27. Comparative evaluation of short term outcome between thoracoscopy assisted esophagectomy in prone position and trans hiatal esophagectomy
Thesis guided (As Co-guide)
1. Evaluation of mini lap cholecystectomy.
2. Estimation of serum lactate levels in peritonitis.
3. Evaluation of Multi-Organ Failure syndrome ( M.O.F.S.) in sepsis and trauma.
4. Study of serum lipids in gallstone disease.
5. Study of serum lipids and trace elements in patients of chronic cholelithiasis.
6. Evaluation of C-reactive protein and anti proteases in the assessment of severity in acute pancreatitis.
7. Comparative study of inflammatory mediators and postoperative pain assessment following open and laparoscopic inguinal hernioplasty.
8. To evaluate the efficacy of preoperative oral rofecoxib for postoperative pain relief following laparoscopic cholecystectomy, a double blind randomized placebo-controlled trial.
9. Role of prophylactic antibiotics in preventing infection following laparoscopic cholecystectomy
10. To study the effect of gall bladder stasis on gall bladder histology amongst patients with symptomatic gall stones undergoing cholecystectomy.