Dr. Amar N Bhandary is a Consultant Psychiatrist with over 30-years of education and work experience in the United States of America (USA).
Dr. Bhandary has extensive experience in treating diverse Psychiatric disorders and enjoys recognition in several areas.
He has expertise in treating Addiction Medicine, Anger and Violent Behaviour Management, Anxiety Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Bipolar Disorder, Brain Injury, Depression, Mental Retardation, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Schizophrenia, Sleep Disorders, Tic Disorders, Psychiatric Problems in Medically Ill Patients.
• Director and Assistant Professor in Psychiatry at American medical schools in Louisiana and Oklahoma.
• Section Chief of Behavioral Health at the Mercy Hospital in Oklahoma, USA.
• Senior Psychiatry consultant in several US hospitals.
• Disability Consultant for the United States Military and Federal Government.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
• Several awards including national awards in the USA.
• Elected as a fellow by the American Psychiatric Association for significant contributions to Psychiatry.
RESEARCH & PUBLICATION:
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
• Conducted research with numerous world-renowned Psychiatrists and published in several prestigious medical journals.
• Guest Editor for the internationally renowned Psychiatric Annals.
• Presented several papers and lectured at several national and international conferences.
- American Medical Association [M.A.]
- American Psychiatric Association [A.P.A.]