Dr. Kulwant Singh is a hardworking, caring and highly patient-oriented Kidney Specialist. He is currently working as a Consultant Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician with Ivy Hospitals Mohali and Grecian Hospital, Mohali.
After doing his MBBS from Gujarat University Ahmedabad and MD Medicine from Saurashtra University Rajkot, he did his DNB Nephrology from one of the oldest and prestigious Hospital of India – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, where he was trained in both basic and critical care nephrology, temporary and permanent vascular access creation, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and extensive training in managing kidney transplant patients. He was awarded Gold medal at all India level in Nephrology for the year 2013.
He was awarded a Certificate in Clinical Nephropathology by the International Society of Nephrology (ISN-ANIO) in the year 2013 and MNAMS in Nephrology in the year 2014.
He completed a certificate program in clinical kidney transplantation by Univ of Leiden in 2016.
Presentations & Publications
- Presented poster in APGCON 2008 held in Rajkot on Wilson Disease.
- Presented poster in TYSA held in Mumbai on Serum Ascitic Albumin Gradient (SAAG) 2009.
- Presented poster on Post Renal Transplant Aortic Dissection at North Zone ISN, Chandigarh, 2012.
- Presented 2 posters on post-transplant side effects of immunosuppressant at ISOT, Mumbai, 2012.
- Poster on ABO incompatible transplant at ISOT, Bhuvneshwar, 2013.
- Publication on CMV and Thrombosis in Indian Journal of Transplantation, 2013.
- Presented research work on new phosphate binders at ISNCON, New Delhi, 2013.
- International Society of Nephrology – ANIO certificate in clinical Nephropathology 2013
- Various presentations at conferences of Delhi Nephrology Society Monthly and Annual Meetings.