Dr. Vikramadittya Singh's positive attitude to adapt to challenges, coupled with his ability to bring in sincerity & hard work are his strengths to achieve professional excellence.
He did his M.B.B.S. & M.S. (Orthopaedics) from Govt. Medical College, Jammu. He has worked as senior resident in Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi with Dr. H. Hegde where he got the experience of Advanced Joint Reconstruction & Replacement and Spine Surgeries.
After that, he joined VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi in Central Institute of Orthopaedics (CIO). Here he had vast experience in various fields of Orthopaedics (Complex Trauma, Joint Replacement, Arthroscopic Surgeries, Spine Surgeries, Deformity Convertion & Paediatric Orthopaedics)
He is currently working as Consultant Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Surgeon at Ivy Hospital, Nawanshaher since March 2016.
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery / Sports Injuries
- Spine Surgery
- Deformity Convertor
- Paediatric Orthopedics
- Hip, Knee, Ankle, Elbow Replacement.
- Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopic Procedure, i.e ACL, PCL, Meniscus Repair, Rotator Cuff Repair.
- Disectomy, Traumatic Spine surgeries, PLIF, TLIF, ACDF.
- Ilizharov / linear rail system method for bone lengthening & deformity convertion.
- Various surgeries for Post Polio residual paralysis, Cerebral palsy, congenital deformity convertion.