Pan excellent Anaesthesiologist & Intensives. He has served 21 Years in the Indian Army and provided Anaesthesia & Critical Care support including resuscitation in trauma & was inflicted areas even in remote areas like Kargil & Leh. He also served in a limited Nation level III hospital in Dr. Coago.
He has been trained in a prestigious army hospital (RR) Delhi & attained his late we care training from Chirayu Medical College & hospital Bhopal. He has a
certificate course to his credit, titled ‘Critical Care’ infection disease course by SCCM and Thesimilatoasouety (TSS). He is also ACLS & ATLS qualified.
The fellowship is an Adult Echo by The Simulationously (TSS). He is also ACLS and ATLS qualified.
• Complex Anaesthesia Capes
• Septic Shock MODS including
• Critical infections/ MDR infections
• Routine ICU cares including center lines/Arterial lives etc.
• Adult ECHO
• Trauma Critical Care
• Obstructed Critical Care
• MODS care Management
• Advanced Ventilatory Management
• Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring