Corporate Social Responsibility
Ivy Hospital is committed to pay back the society by the way of superiority / free medical services.
• This includes by organizing free Medical Check up camps
• Organizing awareness talk at Schools, Institutes & Organizations and various other locations
• Arranging for free Consultation & Medicine Distribution Camps in areas with low earning or very less medical facilities.
• Oranizing events in the hospital and invite ngo's and self health groups to create awareness about health and wellness.
• Providing free / subsitised medical treatment to people living below poverty line and yellow card holders.
To share some of the moments where we could provide some benefit & relief to those who really needed it at that point and time, we have given the link to our CSR Archive.